Grinding business is one of the secret business that gives a
Well honestly, it is not so easy to maintain or start. It requires your technical know-how. It is an inevitable business, that takes place in our daily lives because it is mainly on food, which we can’t do without. Our cereals, beans, and other foods need to be processed before eating, which the grinding helps in a way of making it easier for us.
Factors to consider before you start a grinding business
Your geographical area: If you are in an area where the demand of this service is needed then, it is a good criteria to start
Technical know-how: I will still keep talking on this, because not everyone can handle spanner. Fix the belt of an engine when it is worn out, change the oil when is due for a change, change the teeth of the grinder when it is worn out. A
Neatness: This is a business that involves we eat in our daily lives. Nobody wants to grind their edibles in a dirty environment. Make sure that your environment is always kept clean and do well to adopt good hygiene measures before and after grinding.
Problems you may encounter if you start a grinding business
Here I will list out some of the things you might be able to solve when you encounter them.
- Engine refuses to start: When your engine refuses to start there is one necessary thing you have to do. Check if the plug is tightly fixed, if it is loose, then your engine won’t start but if it is bad and due for change do well to buy new ones.
- Engine keeps offing on its own: This can be traced to your oil gauge, open the oil gauge and check. if your oil is bad, it has this black color of a condemned oil and you can easily notice that the viscosity or thickness of the oil has reduced. You should be able to know that the oil is due for a change.
NOTE: But if the oil is looking ok and normal then I think you should top up your oil. The engine oil is due for change within three months of constant use.
- Grinder starts to make a funny noise: Do well to stop the engine and check if the knots and bolts are tightly fixed. Lose the grinder door and apply the grease on the small bulb that aids in the grinding to prevent friction.
When you want to wash the grinder, use your spanner to
Estimated beginners budget to start a grinding business
Well, we have different sizes of a grinder and the machine itself, it all depends on your capital. Well, for business, if you have a minimum amount of 50,000 Naira it can get you a good sizeable grinding machine.
This is the most common and cheap way of getting this machine and grinder in this country.
- Buy the engine separately which may cost you about 20,000 Naira
- Meet a technician who will construct the grinder bucket for you and everything the grinder bears, with a stand that carries the grinder bucket and the engine.
- Look for bolts and knots that fits the grinder and the engine. You must have spanners that are the correct match to your knots and bolts. An example of the spanners you should have are 13 inches spanners, 17 inches spanner, and e.t.c all depend on the size of your bolt and knots.
- Then lastly, find a belt that fits your grinder type, when you get to the engine market you see different types of the belt such as A36 A38 A41 and so on. Find the one that fits your engine and grinder.
With this, you have set up yourself your own grinding business. Your gains and profit depend on how you charge your customers but charge them moderately.
NOTE: Do well to repair any fault in your grinder or engine and service them regularly.