Hello! Is your GBWhatsapp outdated? emsparagon.com will guide on how to get it updated to the latest version so you can enjoy GBWhatsapp’s amazing features. It can be so annoying when your friends do some interesting things with their GBWhatsapp but yours can’t because it is outdated.
Updating GBWhatsapp is like installing an app for the first time, this can be annoying. This is because it is not supported on the Google Play Store. But I noticed that some people doesn’t know how to update GBWhatsapp, so they end up removing the app entirely.
So to update your GBWhatsapp, you will have to follow these simple steps.
When using your GBWhatsapp, you will see a pop up on your screen that reads, you need an update to the latest version of GBWhatsapp. It will tell you some of the features and bugs that were fixed.
To update GBWhatsApp, please follow these steps:
- Android: Go to GBWhatsapp options, click on GB Settings
- Click on Updates which is located below the FAQ
- Click on Check for Updates
NOTE: If there’s any update available, you will be notified.
If you received a pop up that there’s update. Kindly click on the Update Now.
- You will be directed to GBWhatsapp Web for download.
NOTE: Before you start the update.
Go to your phone Settings, then tap Apps & Notifications or Security. Tap on Install Apps from Unknown S
When you are done with that, continue to the GBWhatsapp Web.
- Scroll down the page till you find a download button with the letters in blue color.
- Tap the first one, or you can check others. You will be redirected to another page.
- Tap the Download (
armeabi-v7a) which is the first download link in orange color.
- Now, this is the final step. Click on the download in green color which has the file size on it.
- Accept the download.
Now your download is complete, install it.
After that, refresh your GBWhatsApp. Boom, you are now up to date. Enjoy some new features fixes.
We encourage you to always use the latest version of GBWhatsApp. Latest versions contain the newest features and bug fixes.
Check out other of my articles on How-to