Hello, don’t you know how to screenshot on your PC? OK, I will teach you how to screenshot using your personal computer be it a laptop or a desktop.
Screenshoting, on your PC is very easy to do, but most people, some computer owners or operators don’t know how to do so.
While using your PC or business computer, you may need to take screenshots on what you are viewing so when you want to make any reference, you can easily locate the pictures files.
- When you get to your desktop background or page on your laptop which you want to screenshot . You will have to use few buttons on your PC keyboard to screenshot, it’s very easy to do.
- On your PC keyboard, Press and hold Ctrl & Fn simultaneously and then tap print screen key (prt sc) which is at the top right edge.
- You can also press the windows key + print screen key, that works too.
- Once you have press those keys then open your Microsoft word.
- Go to insert menu, paste what you have screenshot, by pressing Ctrl-V. Boom! That’s it. You just screenshot on your PC.
But if you don’t have Microsoft office installed on your computer.
- Go to windows [all programs or all apps], then search for paint.
All windows comes with paint so no need of bothering whether is installed on your PC or not.
- When the paint package is open Press Ctrl V to paste it.
Of course, you can save it once you have gone through the process by pressing Ctrl S, so you can call it up for future use.
I hope you it worked for you? Let me know in the comment section if yours has a problem.