It’s not a surprise that you can create a real bank account using your smartphone. Modern banking is becoming easy and faster as days go. This is not a trick to open a bank with your smartphone.
With the development of mobile banking apps, you can easily do some transactions with your phone using these apps. The era of going to the bank just to check your account balance has ended.
With the Diamond Bank mobile app, you can create a free bank account with this few steps. Your details are secure and safe.
NOTE: You have must have BVN before requesting to open Diamond BBank account with this app.
- Go to Google play store and search for Diamond bank app
- Download and install the Diamond Bank App.
- Open the app, locate the Open An Account icon and click on it
- When opened, click on the create account
- Enter your BVN and proceed
- Put your details and select the closest bank to you.
In the case, whereby you forgot your BVN. Dial *565*0# on your registered phone to get your BVN number.
The above picture shows a grid of how it will look when you follow these steps to create a Diamond Bank account with your phone.
After creating this instant account, you can send money to it. The highest amount it can hold is 300,000 Nigeria Naira and has a receive limit of 50,000 Nigeria Naira per transfer.
There are few benefits of creating a bank account using a mobile app.
- It relief you the stress of standing at the queue in the bank just to register
- It helps you know more on mobile banking
- Creating your account gives you full control on how your details are being entered
- It allows you to edit errors on your profile
You are expected to go to the bank which you submitted when filling your details and submit your passport photograph, signature, and fingerprint for verification.