Are you thinking of how to avoid Insomnia? You are so worn out, tired and exhausted. You drop yourself on the bed ready to go to the dream world, and you discover that you can’t sleep, yet you feel so exhausted and your eyes heavy with sleep. Always awake all night staring at the ceiling turning side by side of your bed yet you can sleep.
Night by night you face the same challenge, you are tired and very dizzy yet you can’t fall asleep. During the day you will mess things up due to your lack of sleep. And when the sun retires you will go to bed only to be awake all night again. You take sleeping pills to sleep night after night. I think you have Insomnia.
What Is Insomnia
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder that is known for its symptoms of inability to sleep. This mostly affects adults.
Of course, someone with insomnia will always experience,
Effects of Insomnia
Insomnia can go very deep to cause a more critical damage like.
- High blood pressure
- Brain damage
- Kidney problem
- Weaken immune system
- Weight gain
- Loss of memory
- Heart disease.
We have listed some ways to avoid insomnia, follow these simple guides to help you prevent sleepless nights.
- Avoid being awake late at night. Mostly for young adults who can stay up for hours on their computers or mobile phones.
- Stay away from electronics about an hour before you sleep.
- Make stable curfew and stick to it.
- Make sure that your environment is calm and well ventilated.
- Eat a well-balanced diet, don’t form the habit of drinking or smoking every night before you sleep.
- If Insomnia persists after you have tried all these, please pay your doctor a visit.
- Sleep Routine According to Age different. Get a well deserved night rest.
|New born [0 to 3 months]||14 to 17 hours|
|Infant [4 to 11 months]||12 to 15 hours|
|Toddler [1 to 2 year]||11 to 14 hours|
|[3 to 5 years]||10 to 13 hours|
|[6 to 13 years]||10 to 13 hours|
|Teenagers [14 to 17]||8 to 10 hours|
|Young adults [18 to 25]||7 to 9 hours|
|Adults [26 to 64]||7 to 9 hours|
|Older adults [65 + years]||7 to 8 hours|